At Brio, we care deeply about our family of employees, guests, and our community. To safeguard the health and safety of our guests and our employees, we have updated and enhanced our restaurants’ protocols and procedures. We continue to monitor and review guidance that comes from state and federal government and public health agencies, and we will adjust our plans as necessary to adhere to changing guidelines. We want all guests to feel confident that they will be safe and secure when they visit one of our establishments, and so we have made the following changes to the way we do business:
- Employee Health Checks: All of our employees are checked prior to working each day to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
- Hand washing: We have instated a “20-20 Rule,” ensuring that all employees wash their hands at least every twenty minutes for twenty seconds.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Where appropriate, employees in a food contact environment wear gloves and masks.
- Service Enhancements: All employees have been re-certified to our new standards around safety, sanitation, and social distancing, while continuing to carry on our tradition of providing great service.
- Vendors: We have worked closely with all our vendors to ensure they have transitioned to this new safe and secure environment and are able to continue providing us with the highest quality products and services.
- Top-of-Mind: We have employee family pre-shift gatherings to review all safety measures to provide our guests with a safe and secure dining experience.
Our Guests’ Experience
- The Restaurants: Our restaurants are regularly detailed and sanitized to ensure the most rigorous sanitation and employee practices are followed.
- Menus: We have moved to one-time use menus.
- Sanitizer Dispensers: These have been installed throughout our restaurants.
- Physical Distancing. We have updated our dining room floor plans to reflect appropriate social distancing, from the front door to the table.
- Table Maintenance: All tables are sanitized and disinfected after each party.
- To Go: We have enhanced our To Go options to include Curbside service and specific pick up areas for online orders and third party delivery.
In closing, we have and will continue to undertake additional actions to provide the safest possible environment for our guests as needed. Italian Served the Safe Way.
The Windows update prank can easily trick someone when opened in full screen. It looks and acts like a real install page.